All goods come with a 3-month guarantee. If an item is faulty or becomes faulty through normal use, then the following action needs to be taken:
Purchases under 14 days old: we will exchange the faulty item at our expense. Please e-mail info@AYAHockey.com with your order number and contact details including collection address and contact phone number.
You are also able to return your stick or goods purchased within 14 days of date of receipt if you are unhappy with your purchase. Returned goods must be unused, in original packaging, without any cosmetic damage, and in a condition that will allow AYA Hockey to resell the item(s).
Purchases from 14 days to 3 months old: If the purchased item becomes faulty within 3 months of purchase through normal use then AYA Hockey will replace the item. You need to send the item back to the UK PO Box address below, along with a letter stating the fault, your order number, date of purchase and your contact phone number.
You must retain any proof of posting, any receipts and/or a tracking number for any item returned. We can only accept responsibility once the item(s) have been received by a member of our staff. We cannot be held liable for lost or stolen items in the post.
Return shipping costs can only be refunded if we sent the wrong goods by mistake.
Please Note: All shortages, damages or discrepancies in your shipment must be reported immediately to info@AYAHockey.com
The shipping options may vary depending on the delivery address, the time of your purchase and item availability.
When processing your purchase, the shipping methods, the cost and the delivery date available for you will be shown.
We pride ourselves on offering a great delivery service that is quick and efficient and will, where possible, use a 48 hour tracked delivery service.
All item(s) are physically checked by our staff prior to shipping to ensure that they are correct and fault free.
We offer World Wide Delivery at the following costs:
• UK Wide:
Free of charge
Standard Shipping = GBP£20.50
Estimated delivery time is 2-4 working days
• Rest of the world delivery:
Standard Shipping = GBP£40.00
Estimated delivery time is 5-10 working days.
Examples of what is not covered under the AYA Hockey guarantee:
• Wear and tear through normal use i.e. scratches, wearing of head, damage sustained through clashes with other players or sticks
• Wear on sticks through normal play
• Damage caused by hitting anything other than a hockey ball e.g. stones, golf ball, cricket ball or any other item just lying about
• Chips, scratches, nicks or any other visible or indeed invisible cracks, unravelling of the grip, vibrations or lose particles inside the stick are not covered. *Lose particles inside the stick can often be rectified by taking the end cap off and shaking the particles out.
• AYA Hockey sticks are designed to play on grass or turf ONLY. They are not designed to play on concreate, tennis courts, gravel, roadways or any other surface apart from grass or turf!
• AYA Hockey will not cover the stick for reverse edge hitting. Although we understand that this is part of the modern game and the FIH allow reverse edge hitting we cannot guarantee our sticks against damage when using this technique. Incorrect technique results in damage so instead of debating your technique we have decided to not cover it. Sorry!
Refunds will be made via the payment method used to make the purchase.
You will receive email confirmation of the refund once it has been completed.
If you did not receive a refund after more than 15 days, please contact your bank and show them the confirmation to speed up the process.